Since the Remen Institute for the Study of Health and Illness (RISHI) began almost 30 years ago, over 30,000 students have completed The Healer’s Art course. Thousands of doctors and other health professionals have renewed and revitalized their calling and commitment to the core values of their work in Finding Meaning in Medicine groups and through countless presentations and training workshops offered by RISHI. Like an old tree, RISHI will continue to grow and produce nourishing fruit despite its age.
However, the programs will not flourish without ongoing support. Thus, the licensing fee was created to secure RISHI’s mission into the future.
License Agreement and Structure
The Remen Institute for the Study of Health and Illness permits its Licensee to use the copyrighted material (Asset) for the purposes of health professional education at the institution you represent, provided that the Licensee takes all necessary steps and imposes the necessary conditions to ensure that its participants using the Asset do not commercialize or disclose the contents of it to any third person, or use it other than in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
RISHI material is protected by copyright and the property of the Remen Institute for the Study of Health and Illness at Pure Healthcare. Duplication of the materials without permission from RISHI is prohibited. Please contact us for permission to copy, distribute or reprint.
TENDING THE FLAME: A COURSE IN RESILIENCY AND WORK SATISFACTION FOR CLINICIANS, (eg. physicians, ANPs, etc.)
Initial Fee – $5000.00
Annual Renewal – $2500.00
TENDING THE FLAME: A COURSE IN RESILIENCY AND WORK SATISFACTION FOR GRADUATE PROGRAM LEARNERS (eg. Residents, Nurse Residents, ANP program learners, etc.)
Initial Fee – $2500.00
Annual Renewal – $1250.00
The licensing fee covers material and support necessary to launch the RISHI program.
As a RISHI Licensee, you gain access to a variety of benefits designed to support….
Key license benefits:
- Consulting: Any combination of assessment, design, implementation, facilitation, training, and education
- Off-site advisory services: Ongoing support you need from the RISHI team
- Members-only website: 24/7 access to continuously updated, exclusive program materials, resources and timely information
- Preferred pricing and discounts on RISHI national training workshops
- Networking with peers at more than 100 institutions (nationally and international) for best practices and new ideas.
- Recognition: Evaluations compiled and summarized
Please review this document with your appropriate institutional leadership team in regards to implementation.